Digital Europe as personal data controller notifies that:
- data submission is voluntary but necessary for the implementation of the agreement;
- you are entitled to access the personal data provided in order to amend, modify, change and delete from its content;
- Digital Europe can make personal data available to public authority if such action is requested pursuant to separate provisions of law.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority.
You may contact the personal data protection officer at:
When using www.digitaleurope.pl and when taking part in exams organized by the Digital Europe Foundation, you may be asked to provide some of your personal data by filling out a form or otherwise. The data you will be asked to provide is in most cases your name and email address.
Failure to provide the required data will block the data-related activity if such data is necessary for its proper completion.
Under the concept of unscheduled messages, Digital Europe Foundation understands information referring directly to its website (e.g. changes, greetings, personal comments, details on special offers of its partners, etc.).
Digital Europe Foundation reserves the right to send unscheduled emails to service users whose contact details where submitted on its website. The term “unscheduled messages” refers to non-commercial letters (greetings, personal comments) as well as commercial information related to our products and offer or promotional e-mails paid for by one of Digital Europe Foundation partners or clients.
Publicly available personal data
- The website uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (the so-called 'cookies') are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Podmiotem zamieszczającym na urządzeniu końcowym Użytkownika Serwisu pliki cookies oraz uzyskującym do nich dostęp jest Digital Europe.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to adapt the website content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of the website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website tailored to their individual needs,
- to create statistics, which help to understand how the Service Users benefit from the website, which allows improvement of their structure and content;
- to maintain the Service User's session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each page of the Service;
- to create user profiles in order to personalize advertising, especially in the Google ad network.
Within the Service two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the Website User's end device until they log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the Website User's end device for the time specified in the cookie files parameters or until they are removed by the User.
Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users' end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
In terms of the information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Information about the forms
Our Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
The website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
The data provided in the forms is not disclosed to third parties without the consent of the user.
The data provided in the forms may be used to create a list of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
The data provided in a given form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to post a comment or purchase a guidebook.
The data provided in the forms may be made available to entities using technical infrastructure to perform their services - in particular, online payment systems or other entities the Service cooperates with in this respect.
Information about certain user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is not used for purposes other than website administration and ensuring the most efficient hosting services.
The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
- time of receipt of the inquiry,
- response time,
- name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- information on the IP address.
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
Making data available
Data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law.
Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. We give notice that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, may prevent the user from getting access to our website.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / operating system from the list below and follow the instructions :
The Digital Europe Foundation is not responsible for the content and opinions contained in the comments and ratings posted on www.digitaleurope.pl. Under no condition does the Digital Europe Foundation identify with the content of opinions and comments posted on the site.