The Digital Europe Foundation was established in order to support educational activities and create a favourable environment for the development of the marketable work skills, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
To ensure the implementation of our goals we are keenly pursuing a variety of activities such as:
- improving the quality of teaching and training;
- facilitating the process of professional development certification;
- organising outreach campaigns as well as promotional, training and consulting activities popularising knowledge and raising the level of competence in areas which are key to effective development;
- supporting and carrying out scientific research activities as well as developing new tools and solutions within the area of regional development;
- initiating and expanding the collaboration between businesses as well as developing cross-sector partnerships;
- assistance in obtaining external funding sources for development projects, in particular those with high potential for innovation;
- popularising new technologies, including IT technologies, in management, business activities, and education;
- offering certification for individuals;
- initiating activities supporting teaching and training as a tool to improve work efficiency and personal development.
Remeber! Practise makes perfect.